Who we are?
Computer Enhancements NZ Ltd. The company was first established in 1989 by Grant Dockery and Barnaby White in the name of Computer Enhancements Broking Services Ltd. We dealt in systems like DEC PDP/11’s and also VAX 11/750’s and 11/780’s. In 2005 when Grant Dockery retired the company name was changed to its current name of Computer Enhancements NZ Ltd.
What we do
Our areas of expertise are servers, disk arrays, comms equipment as well as hard to find parts. We supply HP, IBM, Lenovo, Cisco, Dell EMC and other brands. HP, IBM, Lenovo and Cisco products we supply are fully covered by existing manufacturer’s warranty. We give a minimum one-year CENZ warranty for all other brands unless specified otherwise.
- Excellent technical support via email and/or phone for techs, sales and procurement teams.
- Being able to identify the correct parts to use when doing upgrades or replacing faulty components for specific systems.
- Being able to recommend and quote complete upgrade solutions for both legacy and current product environments.
- Being able to recommend and quote solutions for system migration when moving from older legacy systems to a new environment.
- Very good pricing for both current and EOL products.
- Having stock not normally held by the usual distributors such as fibre cards, power supplies, cables, controllers etc.
- A fantastic 3-5 day lead time for products not in stock.
- Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Products supplied from stock can be returned at no cost with 7 days - awesome!
Our B2B Website Advantage:
- Brands covered are HP, IBM, CISCO, EMC and DELL plus others.
- Almost 60,000 current AND EOL parts listed.
- Modified part descriptions make looking for and then checking parts easier.
- Stock is updated in real time directly from our inventory control system.
- Quick and simple ordering system.
- ETA's for orders in progress.
- Track and trace for shipments.
- Invoices with serial numbers.